As an SME located near Rennes (Brittany, France), specializing in aeronautics and working with the industry’s major players, we are looking for a finishing operator.
You will perform finishing operations on steel parts. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Visual parts inspection and reworking using small tools fitted with abrasives;
- Dimensional testing using jigs;
- Scrapping visually non-compliant parts;
- Identifying defective areas;
- Complying with manufacturing process sheet and procedure instructions.
- You have prior professional experience, ideally in manufacturing industry.
You will start by working daytime shifts.
This position requires the following skills: manual dexterity, precision, care, thoroughness, sharpness of vision,
focus and speed.